Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
The spring thaw is upon us, and effective immediately ALL NATION VALLEY ATV CLUB TRAILS ARE CLOSED until further notice.
Please respect the law, our land owners and our volunteers by staying off closed trails. Damage caused during the spring thaw is often not repairable and can lead to loss of trails. Anyone caught riding closed trails will be charged with trespassing.
Trails are expected to open again mid-May, but ultimately the weather will be the determining factor. With an early spring we’re hoping we can open the trails early as well. Please check back for updates.
This is the last weekend to ride before we close the trails for the Spring Thaw. Trails will be closed effective Monday. Have a safe weekend!
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the winter season. Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Culvert Installations Have Begun! posted on 25/09/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Unseasonably Wet Trails posted on 23/11/2014