Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Pym Trail between Shaw Road & Hyndman Road remains closed until a hole can be repaired to the landowner’s satisfaction
Boscell’s Trail between Nelson Road & Cameron Road remains closed while the landowner has tile-drainage work done on his property.
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the winter season. Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
NOTE* – Pym Trail and Boscell Trail remain closed until further notice, but all other trails are open.
This is the last weekend to ride before we close the trails for the Spring Thaw. Trails will be closed effective Monday. Have a safe weekend!
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- High Winds and Fallen Trees posted on 25/11/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017