Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
It’s been a long, wet spring but we’re finally able to announce that trails will open on Saturday May 27!
Some areas are still wet. Please do your best to avoid damaging these areas, and watch for deep water. Volunteers will be out taking the signs down and clearing any fallen trees on Saturday.
Due to the large amount of rainfall we will not be opening the trails in the next couple of weeks. Opening the trails in these wet conditions causes irreparable damage. We will monitor the conditions of the trails and will post any updates as soon as we have them.
The spring thaw is upon us, and effective immediately ALL NATION VALLEY ATV CLUB TRAILS ARE CLOSED until further notice.
Please respect the law, our land owners and our volunteers by staying off closed trails. Damage caused during the spring thaw is often not repairable and can lead to loss of trails. Anyone caught riding closed trails will be charged with trespassing.
Trails are expected to open again mid-May, but ultimately the weather will be the determining factor. With an early spring we’re hoping we can open the trails early as well. Please check back for updates.
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED FOR SPRING THAW
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Trails to Open May 27 posted on 23/05/2017
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Update to Trail Closure posted on 10/05/2017
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED posted on 08/03/2017
- Ride For Dad Success posted on 06/03/2017
- Trails Open May 14! posted on 13/05/2016