Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the winter season. Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
All NVATVC trails are closed for two weeks for white-tailed deer hunting. Trails will open again on November 20. NVATVC maintains relationships with many private land owners who make our trail system possible. Many of them hunt their property during these two weeks. Please respect our land owners and your safety by observing trail closures during these two weeks. Thank you!
Trails are closed Nov. 6 to Nov.19 for deer hunting. Please respect our landowners by remaining off the trails for the duration of the two weeks. Trails open again Nov. 20.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Passes Available at Country Kitchen posted on 30/10/2017
- Trails are closed Nov. 6 to Nov.19 for deer hunting. posted on 06/11/2017
- Ben’s Pioneer Parking Temporarily CLOSED posted on 09/09/2017
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 06/11/2017
- Merry Christmas! posted on 25/12/2014
- Let the Ride for Dad Preparations Begin! posted on 01/02/2016
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 23/12/2014