Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the summer season. The trail between Loughlin Ridge Road and Shaw Road is still currently closed, please use the signed by-pass around (using Boundary Road). Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
All NVATVC trails re-open after the spring thaw the morning of May 14! See you on the trails…
TRAILS OPEN MAY 14!
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Wet Trails posted on 25/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- New Ottawa Trail posted on 02/11/2014
- Trails are Open!! posted on 14/05/2016
- Trails Open May 14! posted on 13/05/2016
- Clearing Trails posted on 28/12/2015