Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Following the high winds last night, please be aware that there is likely debris and trees down blocking some trails. Club volunteers will hopefully be out this weekend to ensure the trails are open.
If you encounter debris you aren’t able to remove, please send an email to email@example.com with details about the obstacle and the location so we can have our volunteers take care of it.
Congratulations to our very own Brentley Summers for winning a $500 gift certificate from Lee Valley Tools. All of the ATV participants for all of the ATV Ride for Dad rides who raised more than $100 in pledges were entered in the draw.
Let’s hope he buys some fancy tools to help with the trail maintenance!
The third annual Nation Valley ATV Ride for Dad will be on March 7, 2015. Volunteers are already working hard to make it the biggest and best ATV Ride for Dad event yet. If you’re interested in helping, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- High Winds and Fallen Trees posted on 25/11/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017