Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
UPDATE: Hoodies can now be purchased online here!
Sweaters will be available for pre-order at our rally tomorrow. We’ll be collecting orders throughout October and November, and plan to have them available for pickup at the club meeting on December 9 (in time for Christmas).
Sweaters are $45 dollars each. Credit and Debit payment options will be available at the rally for your pre-order.
New culverts have been installed at both trail entrances. Where there used to be a steep wooden ramp that was often slippery due to perpetually wet conditions, there is now a gradual stone ramp and a shiny new culvert. Special thanks to North Dundas Public Works.
Residents in North Grenville may have noticed some ATV Trail signs going up around North Grenville this week. Club volunteers have been busy signing the “link” between new trail areas in North Grenville and the existing trails in North Dundas. To start there are a lot of roads, but more trail sections are in the works. Details will be added to the online map soon.
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED FOR SPRING THAW
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Trails to Open May 27 posted on 23/05/2017
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Update to Trail Closure posted on 10/05/2017
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED posted on 08/03/2017
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017