Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Following the high winds last night, please be aware that there is likely debris and trees down blocking some trails. Club volunteers will hopefully be out this weekend to ensure the trails are open.
If you encounter debris you aren’t able to remove, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about the obstacle and the location so we can have our volunteers take care of it.
Congratulations to our very own Brentley Summers for winning a $500 gift certificate from Lee Valley Tools. All of the ATV participants for all of the ATV Ride for Dad rides who raised more than $100 in pledges were entered in the draw.
Let’s hope he buys some fancy tools to help with the trail maintenance!
The third annual Nation Valley ATV Ride for Dad will be on March 7, 2015. Volunteers are already working hard to make it the biggest and best ATV Ride for Dad event yet. If you’re interested in helping, please let us know at email@example.com.
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Culvert Installations Have Begun! posted on 25/09/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Unseasonably Wet Trails posted on 23/11/2014