Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
With the last day of gun hunting for deer over, the trails have reopened.
Today we got out first accumulation of snow. Rest assured that club volunteers are busy preparing the grooming equipment for another busy year of winter trail riding.
All Nation Valley ATV Club trails are closed for two weeks during deer hunting. Many of our trails are on private property where land owners hunt deer for two weeks each fall. To respect our generous land owners, and for your safety, please obay the trail closures. Trails will open again on November 17th.
Twelve volunteers were out this morning cutting open another road allowance to connect sections of the new Ottawa trail expansion. This beautiful wooded section will be a great addition to the trails. If you’re interested in helping expand the trails into the Osgoode/Greely area, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 21/11/2017
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Ben’s Pioneer Parking Temporarily CLOSED posted on 09/09/2017
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 23/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015