Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
UPDATE: NVATVC memberships and day passes can now be purchased at the Country Kitchen for the duration of the closure of Ben’s Pioneer. Stop in for breakfast or lunch and get your permit before heading out on the trails
Nation Valley ATV Club’s trails will be closed as usual for the 2 weeks of deer season. Trails are closed from November 6th – November 19th. NVATVC’s trails span many private landowner’s properties who graciously allow us to use their property for most of the year, so please respect their time using their own property for the 2 weeks of deer season by remaining off of the trails.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 21/11/2017
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Ben’s Pioneer Parking Temporarily CLOSED posted on 09/09/2017
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 23/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015