Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
The spring thaw is upon us, and effective immediately ALL NATION VALLEY ATV CLUB TRAILS ARE CLOSED until further notice.
Please respect the law, our land owners and our volunteers by staying off closed trails. Damage caused during the spring thaw is often not repairable and can lead to loss of trails. Anyone caught riding closed trails will be charged with trespassing.
Trails are expected to open again mid-May, but ultimately the weather will be the determining factor. With an early spring we’re hoping we can open the trails early as well. Please check back for updates.
Thank you to everyone who supported our 5th annual Ride for Dad event. With the support of our land owners, community and 299 registered riders we were able to raise $76,000 for prostate cancer research and awareness this year, which makes this the largest ATV charity event in Canada. It means a lot to us as a club to see this kind of support for a cause we feel strongly about and to be able to contribute to our community by hosting this event. Make no mistake – the club hosts the event but it’s the participants and community support that makes it a success. Thank you all for your contributions.
Volunteers were out this weekend and groomed the full loop. Trails are in excellent condition for winter riding.
Please remember to dress appropriately and take extra safety precautions to prepare for the cold temperatures.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- Breaking News from MTO! posted on 08/06/2015
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Ben’s Pioneer Parking Temporarily CLOSED posted on 09/09/2017
- Trails to Open May 27 posted on 23/05/2017
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Trail Closure posted on 03/01/2016
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014