Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
All NVATVC trails are closed for two weeks for white-tailed deer hunting. Trails will open again on November 20. NVATVC maintains relationships with many private land owners who make our trail system possible. Many of them hunt their property during these two weeks. Please respect our land owners and your safety by observing trail closures during these two weeks. Thank you!
Trails are closed Nov. 6 to Nov.19 for deer hunting. Please respect our landowners by remaining off the trails for the duration of the two weeks. Trails open again Nov. 20.
UPDATE: NVATVC memberships and day passes can now be purchased at the Country Kitchen for the duration of the closure of Ben’s Pioneer. Stop in for breakfast or lunch and get your permit before heading out on the trails
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 21/11/2017
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trails are Open!! posted on 14/05/2016
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Reclaimed Lumber posted on 17/09/2014