Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Nation Valley ATV Club’s trails will be closed as usual for the 2 weeks of deer season. Trails are closed from November 6th – November 19th. NVATVC’s trails span many private landowner’s properties who graciously allow us to use their property for most of the year, so please respect their time using their own property for the 2 weeks of deer season by remaining off of the trails.
It’s been a long, wet spring but we’re finally able to announce that trails will open on Saturday May 27!
Some areas are still wet. Please do your best to avoid damaging these areas, and watch for deep water. Volunteers will be out taking the signs down and clearing any fallen trees on Saturday.
Due to the large amount of rainfall we will not be opening the trails in the next couple of weeks. Opening the trails in these wet conditions causes irreparable damage. We will monitor the conditions of the trails and will post any updates as soon as we have them.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Bridge Repairs posted on 21/09/2014
- *ATTENTION:2 Detours in Effect posted on 16/05/2018
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Grant Money for Ottawa Trails? posted on 07/08/2014