Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
All NVATVC trails re-open after the spring thaw the morning of May 14! See you on the trails…
All NVATVC trails are closed for the spring thaw until further notice. Trails are expected to open May 15, but weather conditions will ultimately decide.
Please respect the landowners, the volunteers and the trails by staying off the trails until they are re-opened, as damage caused by riding during the spring thaw can often not be repaired.
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED FOR SPRING THAW
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Trails to Open May 27 posted on 23/05/2017
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Update to Trail Closure posted on 10/05/2017
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED posted on 08/03/2017
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017