Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
District 1 Christmas Party
Friday November 23, 2018
Nation Valley ATV Club’s trails will be closed as usual for the 2 weeks of deer season. Trails are closed from November 6th – November 19th. NVATVC’s trails span many private landowner’s properties who graciously allow us to use their property for most of the year, so please respect their time using their own property for the 2 weeks of deer season by remaining off of the trails.
It’s been a long, wet spring but we’re finally able to announce that trails will open on Saturday May 27!
Some areas are still wet. Please do your best to avoid damaging these areas, and watch for deep water. Volunteers will be out taking the signs down and clearing any fallen trees on Saturday.
Due to the large amount of rainfall we will not be opening the trails in the next couple of weeks. Opening the trails in these wet conditions causes irreparable damage. We will monitor the conditions of the trails and will post any updates as soon as we have them.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Remembering the Fall Rally posted on 06/01/2015
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 15/05/2018
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014