Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Volunteers were out this weekend and groomed the full loop. Trails are in excellent condition for winter riding.
Please remember to dress appropriately and take extra safety precautions to prepare for the cold temperatures.
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the winter season. The trail between Loughlin Ridge Road and Shaw Road is still currently closed, please use the signed by-pass around (using Boundary Road). Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
All NVATVC trails re-open after the spring thaw the morning of May 14! See you on the trails…
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 21/11/2017
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Grant Money for Ottawa Trails? posted on 07/08/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 23/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 16/11/2014
- Passes Available at Country Kitchen posted on 30/10/2017