Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
District 1 Christmas Party
Friday November 23, 2018
Thank you to everyone who supported our 5th annual Ride for Dad event. With the support of our land owners, community and 299 registered riders we were able to raise $76,000 for prostate cancer research and awareness this year, which makes this the largest ATV charity event in Canada. It means a lot to us as a club to see this kind of support for a cause we feel strongly about and to be able to contribute to our community by hosting this event. Make no mistake – the club hosts the event but it’s the participants and community support that makes it a success. Thank you all for your contributions.
Volunteers were out this weekend and groomed the full loop. Trails are in excellent condition for winter riding.
Please remember to dress appropriately and take extra safety precautions to prepare for the cold temperatures.
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the winter season. The trail between Loughlin Ridge Road and Shaw Road is still currently closed, please use the signed by-pass around (using Boundary Road). Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Remembering the Fall Rally posted on 06/01/2015
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 15/05/2018
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014