Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
Thank you to everyone who supported our 5th annual Ride for Dad event. With the support of our land owners, community and 299 registered riders we were able to raise $76,000 for prostate cancer research and awareness this year, which makes this the largest ATV charity event in Canada. It means a lot to us as a club to see this kind of support for a cause we feel strongly about and to be able to contribute to our community by hosting this event. Make no mistake – the club hosts the event but it’s the participants and community support that makes it a success. Thank you all for your contributions.
Volunteers were out this weekend and groomed the full loop. Trails are in excellent condition for winter riding.
Please remember to dress appropriately and take extra safety precautions to prepare for the cold temperatures.
Let the good times roll. Trails are open again for the winter season. The trail between Loughlin Ridge Road and Shaw Road is still currently closed, please use the signed by-pass around (using Boundary Road). Be safe! Volunteers will be around the loop this weekend to inspect for hazards (downed trees bridges that require attention), so tread lightly and be cautious.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Bridge Repairs posted on 21/09/2014
- *ATTENTION:2 Detours in Effect posted on 16/05/2018
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Grant Money for Ottawa Trails? posted on 07/08/2014