Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
District 1 Christmas Party
Friday November 23, 2018
All NVATVC trails re-open after the spring thaw the morning of May 14! See you on the trails…
All NVATVC trails are closed for the spring thaw until further notice. Trails are expected to open May 15, but weather conditions will ultimately decide.
Please respect the landowners, the volunteers and the trails by staying off the trails until they are re-opened, as damage caused by riding during the spring thaw can often not be repaired.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Remembering the Fall Rally posted on 06/01/2015
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 15/05/2018
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014