Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
All NVATVC trails re-open after the spring thaw the morning of May 14! See you on the trails…
All NVATVC trails are closed for the spring thaw until further notice. Trails are expected to open May 15, but weather conditions will ultimately decide.
Please respect the landowners, the volunteers and the trails by staying off the trails until they are re-opened, as damage caused by riding during the spring thaw can often not be repaired.
ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Ride for Dad from the Air posted on 18/03/2016
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 21/11/2017
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trails are Open!! posted on 14/05/2016
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Reclaimed Lumber posted on 17/09/2014