Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
All NVATVC tails are once again open following deer hunting season.
NVATVC Wardens never sleep. Groups of wardens have been out the last few weekends clearing fallen trees, fixing signs that have fallen and picking up garbage on the trails. Our trails have had a busy summer with lots of riders. Please help out by picking up an bottles, cans or food wrappers you find on the trails to keep our trails enjoyable for all by leaving only your tracks behind.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- ALL TRAILS ARE CLOSED posted on 08/03/2017
- Trails to Open May 27 posted on 23/05/2017
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Trails are Open!! posted on 14/05/2016
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Update to Trail Closure posted on 10/05/2017
- Trails Open May 14! posted on 13/05/2016
- Clearing Trails posted on 28/12/2015
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014