Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
District 1 Christmas Party
Friday November 23, 2018
Volunteers were out over the weekend fixing board-walks and bridges in preparation for the big event on March 5th.
Please be advised that the portion of trail between Hwy 43 and Shaw road is currently closed due to a section of trail that has closed. The club is currently working out the details of a re-routed trail in this area, but in the meantime riders are asked to detour using Loughlin Ridge Road, Boundary Road and Shaw road. ATVs are legal on all three sections of road used for the detour. Trespassing on the closed trail will be strictly enforced, and will ruin our changes of re-routing the existing trail in the same area. Thanks for your understanding. Happy riding.
Volunteers continue to make the rounds repairing damaged bridges. Yesterday it was the board-walk and bridge on the Boundary road section. Great work folks!
Trails are open, and conditions are good. The water has frozen enough to allow us to groom yet, but trails are passable and riders have been out laying tracks.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- 2015 Winter Fun Run posted on 19/01/2015
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Winter Rides 2015 posted on 07/01/2015
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Remembering the Fall Rally posted on 06/01/2015
- Trail are Groomed posted on 09/01/2017
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 15/05/2018
- Trails Closed for Hunting posted on 02/11/2014