Welcome to Nation Valley ATV Club - ATV Trails for Winchester, Ottawa South, North GrenvilleThe Nation Valley All-Terrain Vehicle Club (NVATVC) is an incorporated body representing the interests of ATV enthusiasts in District 1 of Eastern Ontario. Located just south of Ottawa, we have trails near Winchester, Hallville and South Mountain.
A total of 56 riders were out for the 2015 Fun Run yesterday. The cold snap finally lifted to make the day perfect for winter riding. Volunteers had the trials in great shape, and two of our club sponsors stepped up to feed the masses. The Country Kitchen in Winchester whipped up a great breakfast and Sandy Row Golf Course did a great job of feeding an over-full dining room (we even had the patio open to accommodate the overflow)! The objective of this ride was to introduce new riders to our trails, provide a group for people who enjoy riding in larger groups and showcase what winter riding is all about. Mission Accomplished 🙂
Looking for an opportunity to get outside and enjoy the snow? Join us for a winter ride!
All around the OFATV clubs are hosting winter rides, so don’t let your ATV get lonely before spring.
Here is a list of the rides that have been announced so far for the 2015 winter ATV season:
A great story about the clubs annual Fall Rally was just posted online!
Read the whole story at http://whataride247.com/nation-valley-atv-club-annual-fall-rally/ and stay tuned for the 3rd Annual Telus Nation Valley Ride for Dad on March 7th. Volunteers are already working hard to make sure it’s even bigger and better than last year.
ALL TRAILS ARE OPEN
- First Bridge for Ottawa Trails posted on 24/08/2014
- Allan Johnston Repair & Sales Open House posted on 25/11/2014
- Wet Trails posted on 25/08/2014
- ATV Insurance posted on 10/12/2014
- Your Attention Please! posted on 09/03/2018
- Trail Signs Around North Grenville posted on 25/09/2014
- Trails are OPEN! posted on 15/05/2018
- Beware of Wild Parsnip posted on 10/08/2015
- First Bridge for North Grenville Trails posted on 20/12/2014
- Warden Report posted on 23/08/2014